Masses are celebrated Monday thru Friday at 6:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m., unless otherwise noted.
- After Wednesday, September 25, 2019, we will DISCONTINUE the Wednesday evening, 7:00 p.m. Mass.
- During LENT, evening Mass (and Confession) will be offered at 7:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
A daily Mass is celebrated each Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
(The Saturday Vigil Mass for Sunday is said at 5:00 p.m.)
Vigil Mass is celebrated at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Sunday Masses are celebrated at 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m.*, 11:00 a.m.*, 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m. (Spanish), and 5:00 p.m.
* SUNDAY NURSERY is available for children (walking age to age six) at most Sunday 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Masses in the Blessed Sacrament School EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER
Confessions are heard in the DAILY CHAPEL, Monday-Friday from 7:00-8:00 a.m. and Saturdays from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- After Wednesday, September 25, 2019, we will DISCONTINUE Confessions which followed the 7:00 p.m. Mass.
- During LENT, Confessions will be heard following the 7:00 p.m. Mass, Monday through Thursday. (until the last penitent leaves)
Confession 101 Video Part 1 – Check out this video about what confession is and how to do it! This video helps you to prepare for confession before you go!
Confession 101 Video Part 2 – A priest walk
Eucharistic Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held in the DAILY CHAPEL on most Fridays, 9:00 am (following the 8:30 am Mass)
until Benediction and Reposition begins at 8:30 pm.
(Please let staff in the parish office know if the chapel is empty and you have to leave.)
The Rosary is prayed Monday through Saturday at 8:00 am in the CHURCH,
and on the LAST Sunday of every month at 10:30 am in the DAILY CHAPEL.