How are you preparing for the coming of Christ into time, into the world, into your heart?
- Come to our Advent night this Friday, 6:30-9 pm! Enjoy pizza dinner, hear a talk on Advent given by our own Fr Tom Yehl…and if you have kids, free child care is available. Proceeds go to WorkCamp.
- “Formed” is offering daily Advent reflections that go right to your inbox (for kids, too!).
- For more info on creating your free Formed account, watch this quick video.
- Also available on Formed is Lectio: Mary with Dr. Brant Pitre. This study will carry you through Advent and continue for a few weeks into the new year–great way to launch your new year’s resolution for growing in your faith!
- Listen to Bishop Robert Barron’s Sunday homilies for Advent.
- Start a habit that will carry you past Christmas! The Bishops’ Conference website will send daily readings to you inbox every day. Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up.
- You have an Advent wreath. You light the candles. But did you know there are actually prayers to be said when you light them?
- Listen to some Advent-appropriate music on Spotify.
- Pray the powerful St. Andrew Christmas novena.